TTT – Books on my TBR List

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This feature has a different (usually) book related topic each week, and the goal is to compose a list of ten things that correspond to the topic!

This week’s theme is:  Ten Books That Have Been on Your Shelf for Forever

Hi, my name is Kayla, and I have a book hoarding problem. I could easily list ten books here and call it a day, but in an attempt to guilt myself into reading books I already have instead of buying new ones, I’m going to make two lists: one for physical books, one for Kindle e-books. Hopefully calling attention to my hoarding will guilt me into finally reading some of these (hah, wishful thinking).

— Physical Books —

The Paper Magician Trilogy by Charlie N. Holmberg

Brilliance Saga by Marcus Sakey

Lumatere Chronicles by Melina Marchetta

Under the Never Sky Series by Veronica Rossi

Too Many Books

So Tell Me

Have you read any of these? Can you offer any praise for one, some, or all of the above as further incentive for me to finally read them?

14 thoughts on “TTT – Books on my TBR List

• notimefortinybookshelves says:

As soon as I started the list, I was considering only the books my bookshelf, and then I saw my Kindle sitting on the table and sighed a huge sigh, because it’s just so easy to acquire Kindle books. One click and oops – I just bought an entire 12 book series! Haha

1. susanblogginboutbooks says:

Oh my goodness, there are SO many good books on here! You absolutely cannot miss the Lunar Chronicles series, the Chaos Walking series, the Unwind series, and the Under the Never Sky series. These are must-reads! The Paper Magician books on the other hand? Skip.

Happy TTT!

2. Aralyn says:

Unwind is on my TBR, too! I recently bought it just before starting up my blog. Haven’t gotten to it, yet (>.<) I seriously want to read the Chaos Walking books. I need to make some time for them!
    And I enjoyed Shatter Me – it wasn't amazing, but I did like the romance and character development 🙂
    I'll have to check out some of these other ones, too.

Liked by 1 person

3. Cait @ Paper Fury says:

OH I HEAR YOU! 😂 Book hoarder here too *raises hand guiltily* But omg so many of these are absolutely glorious! I highly recommend Rae Carson. ❤ Her writing is just perfection, plus the Girl of Fire and Thorns is pretty unique too! Which is exciting. I also love Shatter Me, Unwind, Finnikin of the Rock (LIKE AFJDSAKLDF YOU MUST READ FINNIKIN) and I'll Give You the Sun and the Lunar Chronicles! These are such good books to look forward to getting to someday, hehe. 😂

Thanks for stopping by @ Paper Fury!

Liked by 1 person

• notimefortinybookshelves says:

Thank you for reassuring me that my TBR list is all stuff that is worth reading! I hate when I think about books taunting me from my TBR piles that others that have similar taste haven’t really enjoyed, because then it’s like, what’s the point? I should just eliminate the unworthy ones and thus shrink the pile! 🙂

4. Lindsay says:

Deborah Harkness’ All Souls trilogy is one of my favorites! The first book starts off a tad slow, but stick with it! I don’t read much YA, but I absolutely LOVED “I’ll Give You the Sun” — it was one of my favorite reads last year. “The Magicians” is one that’s been on my to-read list forever too. It’s actually on my must-read-in-2016 list, but I haven’t made very good progress on the list — sad but not surprising!

Liked by 1 person